Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
This rental is done under the following charges and conditions, which the lessee (the vacationer) undertakes to perform and accomplish, namely:
- Taking the rented premises in the condition they are in when the keys are handed over.
- Occupying the premises according to contractual use.
- Being accountable for any damage and loss that may occur during the rental period. It is noted that the furniture, equipment, materials and objects that will be missing or damaged, or will have been put out of order, for a cause other than normal wear and tear, shall be paid at the price of identical replacement.
- Not substituting anybody or subletting the premises, even for free, except with the express agreement of the lessor (owner).
- Not having the premises occupied by more than the number of guests indicated.
- Reporting without delay any malfunction, or degradation whatever the cause.
- Not bringing into the rented premises any animal that is dangerous, aggressive or that could disturb neighbors by barking.
In order to confirm the booking of the villa, a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay (5% visitor’s tax included) is required. The balance of 70% shall be due for payment no later than 30 days before the date of arrival; alternatively, the reservation shall be considered canceled and the deposit definitively acquired.
For reservations made less than 30 days before the day of arrival, full payment of the stay is required.
Payments shall be made by bank transfer.
In case of cancellation made 60 days before the date of arrival, the amount of the deposit shall be refunded in full, by bank transfer, within a period (7 days) from the request for cancellation and remains definitively acquired.
In case of cancellation less than 60 days from the date of arrival, the reservation deposit is non-refundable.
For any cancellation within 30 days of the arrival date for whatever reason, the rental is non-refundable, and payable in full.
If the stay must be canceled for a reason that does not allow vacationers to travel (accident, illness, death, etc.), vacationers are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance.
Any stay interrupted or shortened by the decision of the vacationer, for any reason whatsoever, shall not give rise to any refund.
Entry into the villa shall take place after 3 p.m.; luggage storage is possible before this time.
Departure from the villa shall take place before 11 a.m., except with our agreement and your prior request.
Any damage or disappearance of equipment (furniture, objects …) during the stay, or noted on the day of departure, shall be charged.
The furniture, equipment, materials and objects which will be missing or deteriorated, or which will have been put out of order, for a cause other than that of normal use, shall be compensated at the price of identical replacement.